There’s plenty of RP and cash on offer in GTA Online, but some Jobs pay out much better than others.
- Page 1 – best GTA Online missions from 1 – 25 for cash and RP
- Page 2 – best GTA Online missions 25 – 50 for cash and RP
- Page 3 – best GTA Online missions from 50 – 100 for cash and RP
You’ll never rank up quickly competing in races, but taking part in Missions with other players is where you’ll find the bigger cash payouts, RP rewards and fun.
Here’s 15 of the best Missions that payout well and our guide to making sure you come out the other side alive with a bulging wallet.
Note: the amount of RP and cash awarded depends on a number of factors for each and every mission. If you want to calculate your reward, check out this wiki page.
- Although some Missions are only available to higher ranked players, it only requires one player in the online session to have reached that rank and launch the mission.
- The amount of cash and RP you earn depends on a number of different factors and is not set in stone. Time is also a factor. Playing with people on your Friends list and in the same Crew as you will increase the amount of cash and RP you earn.
- You can increase the difficulty of each mission to pay out 1.25 or 1.5 times the rewards. Do this.
- A lot of Jobs are available from the pause menu but some are only available at certain times of the day, after finding the right mission point on the map or calling a particular contact.
- It appears that some missions are currently unavailable as the game has transitioned to the Xbox One and PS4 consoles. This may be due to Rockstar limiting the type of online play to ease congestion on the online servers.
- If you know of any Missions that stand out for RP and cash, please tell us in the comments section. This isn’t a definitive list, rather the jobs that pay well and are a lot of fun to play.
GTA 5 guide: best GTA Online missions from 1 – 25 for cash and RP
San Andreas Seoul
Unlocks at Rank 16
This job isn’t hard so much as it can be a real chore if you’re not careful.
You need to steal a tanker full of gas and take it to Murrieta Heights. When you get to the location in Little Seoul get in the truck and ignore any dudes who want to have a fight. Immediately turn left and drive over the little bridge into the alley, when the truck fits with a tight squeeze. You’ll have a wanted level of 2 stars but if you sit here for a minute that should be enough to shake the cops entirely. Then just take your time and drive up to Murrieta Heights.
If you can’t shake the cops straight away, just try and get some distance between you and them and get the tanker off the main roads to hide in an industrial area or smaller alley. Do not pull any weapons on the cops as there’s a risk they’ll shoot your tyres out. If your tyres burst you’re fucked as the tanker is slow as hell and has a big turning arc. The only advantage of a tanker is that you don’t need to steer around traffic – just smash straight into it if it’s in your way. No one can argue with a truck like this.
Crystal Clear Out II
Unlocks at Rank 16
Make sure you’re tooled up for this job and you’ll earn big cash and have some fun. Get plenty of ammo and the best body armour you can afford. It helps to have an off-road vehicle too.
Your objective here to is to kill two groups of rednecks. Head to the first site marked on the map and kill the rednecks – use any propane canisters to your advantage. Then head over to the second site and do the same thing there. There’s no big surprises but make sure you use cover as usual.
Factory Clear Out
Unlocks at Rank 18
You need at least three players for this so it’s a good Mission for Crew members as it does require a little team work. You need to steal a truck loaded with motorbikes and deliver it to a lock up in the Grand Senora Desert.
Before the mission begins you’ll need to divide up the roles of Transporter, Sniper and Lookout. It doesn’t make a big difference although the Transporter does need to be the one delivering the truck to the lock up, and the Transporter is the only one who can see the location of the lock up.
Make sure you’re all tooled up and approach the factory. You can come at it from the factory fence on the north although this isn’t recommended. There’s entrances on the east and west side, but again, this is a little too obvious. It’s far better to find the ladders on the south side and climb up to the roof. This spot gives a good advantage when taking out the guys guarding the Packer truck.
When you’ve dealt with the guards, grab the truck and head to the lock up. You’ll come under fire and pursuit from a few more enemies, so brace yourself. As the truck moves slowly it’s better to stop and take them out with firepower then carry on your way, rather than trying to outrun them.
Handle With Care
Unlocks at Rank 20
This can be a tough mission as there’s so many enemies so make sure you have a full Crew if possible. You must break into the offices of the Pacific Allied Shipyard and steal some coke, then jump in the nearby speedboats and take it along the coast to a rendezvous point.
All you really need is plenty of ammo, a weapon with a decent scope and a cautious approach. Taking out the guards around the outside of the building isn’t too taxing, but be careful inside as there’s plenty of them, some of which are high up on the walkways. Move from cover to cover and pick them off from a distance. Once you get to the higher floors and grab the coke another bunch of enemies will storm the shipyard, so you have to fight your way out and over to the speedboats.
On your way across the sea you’ll be attacked by more enemies in boats so try and have one guy driving and one shooting in each boat. You need to get both boats to the rendezvous point so if only one of you makes it he/she will have to go back and get the other.
Unlocks at level 25
This is an easy mission. Kill some dudes, steal a truck full of weed, deliver it to Trevor’s spot.
Head over to Braddock farm and kill the guards at the gates. One of the enemies will jump in the truck and try to escape with the weed. Wait near the bridge for him to drive your way and fill him full of lead. Now take the van and drop it off at Trevor’s. Note that the tyres of the van are bulletproof so don’t waste your bullets. Easy.