Sledgehammer Games has released the first patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to address Challenges issues, Prestige issues and much more.
The patch notes were published on the official blog. It has been deployed to PC only at the moment, but the changes will be similar to those of the console patches.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will receive two patches this week. The first of which is due in the next 48 hours.
Here are the patch notes below.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match