With the next closed beta for The Crew kicking off today, Ubisoft has announced details regarding the open-world racer’s Season Pass.
According to the press release, the first of four themed Car Packs, new missions, new stickers and tuning kits, will start releasing in January 2015 with new PvP modes to follow shortly after.
Those who purchase the £19.99 Season Pass will be granted two exclusive cars at launch on December 2 as well as early access to each of the four car packs one week in advance. The Season Pass will also be included in the The Crew Gold Edition, which is a digital version of the game available through the Uplay Shop, PC digital distribution sites, as well as PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.
Each pack will be available for purchase on its own for £5.49.
Here’s what is included in the pass package:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total:
- Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
- Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
- Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
- Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
New missions will be included with each DLC theme, and the missions themselves will be available to all players free of charge. New customisation options, paint jobs, rims, interiors and tuning specs will also be released on in-game stores.
The Crew releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One December 2.