PS4, PlayStation 3, Vita and even PSP games have gone on sale in honour of Hallowe’en.
Sony has slashed prices on a number of Halloween-themed games on the North American PlayStation Network
The PSN sale is offering two batches of games, with discounts running as high as 85%. The first week of sale items runs through October 27. The second week runs through November 3.
The first batch is listed below; visit the PlayStation Blog to see the second week’s offerings and check prices.
- Dante’s Inferno (PSP)
- Dante’s Inferno Ultimate Edition (PS3)
- Darkstalkers: Resurrection (PS3)
- Daylight (PS4)
- Dead Nation (PS3)
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
- Dead Nation (PS Vita)
- Dead Space 2 (PS3)
- Demon’s Souls (PS3)
- Fatal Frame (PS3)
- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (PS3)
- Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (PS3)
- Plants Vs Zombies (PS Vita)
- Plants Vs Zombies (PS3)
- Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3)
- R.I.P.D.: The Game (PS3)
- The Cursed Crusade (PS3)
- Tiny Brains (PS3)
- Tiny Brains (PS4)
- Zombeer (PS3)
Movies and TV shows will be on sale during both weeks.
Amusingly, the font used to advertise this sale is called Overdrive Sunset, a freely distributed creation inspired by Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.