The Last Team Standing Update is now available for GTA Online and it comes with 10 new jobs, new creator features, the Heavy Shotgun, and new motorcycles.
Motorcycles include the Shitzu Hakuchou sport bike, LCC Innovation chopper and the Lampadati Furore GT.
Players are also receiving the Last Team Standing Creator Mode, which allows them to create GTA Online Jobs using the new mode. It comes with a new option for building matches across other modes, and adding rounds of Rockstar Created LTS, Captures and Versus Missions. It also comes with a Forced Weapon setting so players can designate the type of weapons which can or cannot be used.
Rockstar has also synchronized the Job voting screens, which allows it to “merge sessions where players have voted on the same Job.” This allows players to find Jobs they like more easily. Players can now also “go on-call” for activities such as arm-wrestling, darts or golf or other activities using the option in the phone.
There has also been an increase in the maximum bet limit from GTA$2,500 to GTA$10,000, so go high-roller if you like.
Details regarding a Last Team Standing Update Event Weekend will be released later today, and once the information lands, we will relay the details to you.
Here are your 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs:
- Alta (Rank 16, 2-8 Players)
- Del Perro Freeway (Rank 23, 2-16 Players)
- Grand Banks (Rank 9, 3-12 Players)
- Hawick (Rank 16, 2-16 Players)
- Mount Josiah (Rank 29, 2-16 players)
- N.O.O.S.E. (Rank 9, 2-8 Players)
- Paleto Bay – Tanks (Rank 29, 2-16 Players)
- Skyscraper (Rank 36, 2-16 Players)
- Storm Drain (Rank 23, 2-16 Players)
- Tataviam Truckstop (Rank 16, 2-8 Players)
More information on the update and the new jobs can be found over on Rockstar Wire.