Hunter: Bladedancer subclass guide
Charge your blade with Arc Light and consume your foes with Lightning.
In a fantasy world, the Gunslinger is an archer, but the Bladedancer is a stealth rogue. If your ideal set up is a sharp blade and an unwary back, you have come home. The Bladedancer’s abilities give you the option of doing extra damage to groups of enemies, doing extra damage at medium distance, and getting the hell out once the enemy registers your threat. In a co-op situation, you’re a hell of a liability – but if you can manage to stay alive, you’ll be doing some of the most serious damage in the game.
The Bladedancer’s upgrade trees are listed below:
- Flux grenade -: an explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Skip grenade – a grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies.
- Arcbolt grenade – a grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies
- Arc Blade (super)
- Showstopper – press R2 during arc blade to damage nearby enemies
- Razor’s edge – press R2 during arc blade to unleash a destructive wave of energy that travels along the ground.
- Vanish – press R2 during arc blade to disappear from sight.
Charge your blade with arc light and consume your foes with lightning
- Blink Strike (melee)
- Backstab – hitting an enemy from behind with blink strike causes significantly more damage.
- Escape artist – Hitting an enemy with blink strike grants brief invisibility.
- Fast twitch – Reduces the cooldown of blink strike.
A powerful melee attack with extended range.
- Fleet Footed: Increases maximum sprint speed and extends slide distance.
- Quick Draw: Weapons are ready immediately after dealing damage with any knife attack.
- Shadowjack: Increases the duration of invisibility effects.
- Encore: Killing an enemy with Arc Blade extends its duration.
- Stalker: Gain invisibility after crouching in place for a short time.
- Hungering Blade: Kills with Arc Blade and Blink Strike immediately regenerate health.
Not quite your style after all? Check out the other options in our Destiny class Guide.