Nintendo is heading to PAX Prime next weekend, and is bringing a slew of games along for the ride.
The firm will be setting up playing stations across Seattle for fans who can’t make it to the show, providing hands-on time with titles such as Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.
Hyrule Warriors will be demoed at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel from 7-10pm for those unable to get a ticket to PAX. Attendees will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, as space allows. If you feel like a bit of cosplaying, dress as a Legend of Zelda character for a “fast-track into the event” ahead of the general public.
Here’s what’s in store for those attending PAX Prime:
- Super Smash Bros.
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 2
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (SEGA)
- Stealth Inc. 2 (Curve Digital)
- Swords & Soldiers 2 (Ronimo Games)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Azure Striker GUNVOLT (Inti Creates Co. Ltd.)
PAX Prime runs August 29 – September 1 in Seattle, Washington.