Forza 5 has been updated with six new cars and various improvements – for free, not as premium DLC.
The latest Forza Motorsport 5 content drop is not only free, it’s pretty special: it brings the first ever Rolls Royce vehicle to the franchise, and to racing games in general.
The pack contains six cars in total:
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith (first licensed Rolls Royce appearance in a racing game)
- 2014 Renault Spark SRT_01E (all-electric vehicle, featured in new Rivals event)
- 2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition (Top Gear’s “reasonably-priced car”)
- 2014 Infiniti Q50S
- 2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge (Red Bull F1’s concept road vehicle)
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT (celebrating 50 years since the Mustang’s debut)
Check out images of the new vehicles in the gallery below.
According to Xbox Wire, the update also “adds some crucial improvements to functionality in Forza Motorsport 5”.
“These include improved livery caching as well as some general improvements for the Thrustmaster and MadCatz wheels that are currently available for Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 5,” Turn 10 said.