Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment has rolled out the shooter’s fourth major update, and along with new mode Marked for Death, Titan Burn Cards and mech decals, the team has injected 12 new achievements into the mix. Happy score-hunting.
Speaking of Titanfall, I’m leaving VG247 next week (you’re saddened, I know) but I’ll be running my own Titanfall and general shooter YouTube channel on the site’s network. So if you want all of the game’s news, tip guides, strategies and mad gameplay, just hit up Cookie on YouTube.
Here’s a sampler:
Titanfall’s fourth update brings a lot of new content, bug fixes and balancing to the table, and you’ll find the whole patch note list right here. Notably, the Carbine is now much weaker over range, and the Hemlock is now a monster. Use it.
Now, the game also has 12 new achievements. Here’s the full list:
- Blood Water: Kill 200 enemies on Runoff – 30G
- Runoff Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Runoff – 10G
- Side Pipe: Kill 25 enemies while wall running on Runoff – 20G
- Runoff Victor: Won a match on Runoff – 5G
- Swampland Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Swampland – 10G
- It’s Safer Here: Don’t touch the ground for 60 seconds on Swampland – 20G
- Tree Runner: Be airborne for 500 meters on Swampland – 30G
- Swampland Victor: Won a match on Swampland – 5G
- War Games Connoisseur: Play every game mod on War Games – 10G
- Faded: Killed 12 Pilots in a single match on War Games – 20G
- Super Faded: Killed 100 Pilots on War Games – 35G
- War Games Victor: Won a match on War Games – 5G