The Evil Within pre-order bonuses have been announced, alongside a new video which shows playtesters close to messing themselves.
Those who pre-order the Shinji Mikami and Tango Gameworks title will be granted the Fighting Chance Pack which comes with additional items which will can stave off death for a moment or so.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
The Evil Within is in development for PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It will be released in North America on October 21, in Australia on October 23, and throughout Europe on October 24.