Ronimo and Two Tribes have announced an HD upgrade for Swords & Soldiers which is to be released on Wii U.
The original game was released on Wii in 2009, and along with visual upgrades, the game makes use of the Wii U GamePad’s capabilities.
Here’s a features list:
- The classic Swords & Soldiers experience.
- Playable with custom touch scheme on GamePad.
- Playable with Wii remote on TV.
- Multiplayer mode combining gamepad and TV.
- High res HD graphics compared to SD Wii release.
- Expected release end of April / Early May.
- Low TBA introduction price.
- The ultimate BBQ sauce.
The game is currently undergoing localization and final bug testing and once concluded a final release date will be announced.
Swords & Soldiers 2 is also in development for Wii U and is currently without a release date.