Xbox One and Xbox 360 users are both experiencing intermittent issues with various Xbox Live services today.
According to Microsoft, Xbox Live itself is doing fine, but users on both consoles are experiencing a range of issues, including:
- Accessing all game features
- Accessing or retrieving data stored using cloud storage
- Capturing game videos
- Joining other Xbox Live members in online games
- Posting game performance or viewing the performance of other Xbox Live members
- Purchasing content bundles
It’s not clear if the problems are system-wide, but Microsoft did also mention specific titles. As of midday AEST, this list includes Titanfall and Forza 5, suggesting earlier issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Fable Trilogy, Twisted Pixel and Halo 4 have been resolved.
“We’re working as hard as possible to get this resolved. Thanks so much for hanging in there while we investigate this. Check back in 30 minutes for an update,” latest status update.
Previously, the company said its team was “engaged and working hard to get these issue resolved as quickly as possible”.
The issue follows a similar Xbox Live service alert affecting Call of Duty: Ghosts and Grand Theft Auto 5 earlier today.