Titanfall players who are still experiencing technical issues should have a look at EA’s updated workaround list.
These workarounds should help those experiencing connection errors, crashes or problems installing the game.
- Titanfall cannot be installed on 32-bit systems
- Troubleshooting installation fails at 20% and 31%
- Hard-drive related installation issues
Connectivity: Connection errors and infinite loop when trying to connect on slower internet connections
Crashing and In-game
- Crashing when accepting an invitation to a match in progress while currently in a match
- Players randomly assigned to the IMC or Militia when starting Campaign
- Kinect cannot be used for voice-comms, and Voice and microphone functionality on PC
- Some Intel processors must install specific beta graphics drivers
Each of the known issues listed has a link taking you to a separate page.
Titanfall is out now on PC and Xbox One.