Forza Motorsport 5 will receive some new car pack DLC next week. The Smoking Tire bundle adds ten new vehicles into the mix and will retail at $10 on February 4.
It follows rumours that Forza Horizon 2 will hit Xbox One in September.
Microsoft revealed that Smoking Tire pack will be free to Forza 5 season pass holders and includes the following cars:
- 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
- 2000 BMW Z8
- 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
- 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air
- 2011 Ferrari FF
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
- 2004 Maserati MC12
- 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185
- 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant