Without prior notice, DICE has released a new server and a new client patch for Battlefield 4 on PC. The changes include fixing some collision bugs along with some client crash bugs, get the full list below.
Server update R15 was released to go along with the client patch. Its notes include fixes for crashes found in R14 and the ability for admins to join full servers.
The client patch is only being deployed on PC with no information available about a console counter-part.
Here are all the patch notes:
- Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round
- Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
- Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
- Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
- Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
- Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
- Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.
Has your experience improved with the recent patches to the game? Let us know below.