Blood Knights, a new fantasy hack-and-slash from Venetica developer Deck 13 Interactive, has arrived on PC and Xbox Live, ahead of PSN and boxed PC launch later in the month. Check out the latest trailer through the break.
The action RPG has both single-player and co-op gameplay, and tells the story of an out-of-control, age-old war between humans and vampires. Gaze upon this features list:
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
You can grab Blood Knights now via PC digital distributors and Xbox Live for £12/€15/$15, or pick it up on the PlayStation Network from November 20. A boxed version for PC hits stores on November 29 in Europe.