VanillaWare has issued a patch for PS3 and Vita brawler Dragon’s Crown. In terms of bug fixes it’s graced by “improved gameplay stability, but there are a couple of new features and a list of balancing changes. Full patch notes within.
In an email from Atlus, the publisher promised that further patches are on the way and will be detailed once confirmed, and said it will continue gathering feedback from fans.
- New Features:
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- Feature Modifications
- (PS3 version only) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.