Mass Effect and Dragon Age developer BioWare is going to gamescom, and several team members will be on hand to chat with fans.
Team members from the Edmonton and Montreal studios will attend a Community Lounge event on Friday and Saturday in the EA Community Lounge area, and will be available to talk, sign autographs, and pose for photographs.
As listed on the BioWare blog, the attending team members are:
- Melanie Faulknor, producer on Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Jon Perry, lead cinematic designer on Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Rodrigue Pralier, principle character artist on Mass Effect
- Justin Yong, software angineer on Mass Effect
- Jessica Merizan, community and new media manager
Gamescom runs August 21 through 25 in Cologne, Germany.