Gran Turismo 6 will receive a special anniversary edition at launch, courtesy of Sony and Polyphony Digital. The pack art has been revealed, along with a list of bundled goodies. Check them out here.
PS Blog EU writes that the pack commemorates the series’ 15th anniversary.
It comes with the following contents:
- Special Polyphony designed 15th Anniversary Steelbook (what you see here is not the final pack design)
- GT6 game
- 1M in-game credits
- 20 cars with special 15th Anniversary custom livery and performance enhancement
- Custom paint chips, custom race suit, custom race helmet and custom avatars
- Apex II, a brand new updated version of the Apex game guide
Pre-orders of either the anniversary or standard editions will also get extra cars from the list below. The goodies will change depending on where you order, so be sure to check with your stockist first.
Here are the bonus cars:
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
- Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 (2012)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
- Ford Focus ST (2013)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
- Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car (2011)
- SRT Viper GTS (2013)
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
- TRD 86 Racing (2008)
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car (2008)
What do you think of the Gran Turismo 6: Anniversary Edition? Let us know below.