Aliens: Colonial Marines has received another patch on PS3 and Xbox 360. This time the update fixes odd animations, multiplayer bugs and other weird goings on.
Gearbox announced the console patch over on its forum, along with some patch notes. Head to the bottom of this page to read them in full.
This console patch follows a sizeable PC texture update that dropped on Monday. It weighed in at a hefty 3.8GB.
Here are the PS3 and Xbox 360 patch notes:
- Added additional safeguards to better protect save data.
- Resolved an issue where a player’s level could sometimes appear incorrect when backing out of a party.
- Addressed several scenarios under which players could spawn without a weapon.
- Changes to better prevent audio from sometimes cutting out during end of mission cinematics.
- Fixed issue where Xeno death animation was not properly calculating momentum of the killing blow.
- Smart Gun animation now properly tracks targets.
- Addressed some instances where Xenos would display erratic animations.
- Increased light radius for player’s shoulder lamp.
- Adjusted aim assist to better reflect player input.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Tweaked enemy and friendly AI to be more aggressive and responsive.
- Modified campaign difficulty to account for improved AI responsiveness.
- Improved enemy collision detection regarding doors and Power Loader.
- Players will no longer bleed out immediately when downed in a Power Loader.
- Increased duration of Lurker Pounce Challenge “Cat-Like Reflexes” from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Fixed issue where certain multiplayer challenges would not unlock properly for all characters.
- Crusher pick-ups now correctly appear as highlighted for clients.