World Series of Poker: Full House Pro has been announced by Microsoft for Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8.
Players will be able to compete against opponents online from around the world and can dress up their avatar with various accessories, use chip tricks, and play in virtual, real-world casinos.
Here’s a detailed list of features:
- Free-to-Play—Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night. Don’t worry about losing your chips either, because each day you will receive a free stack of chips to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish.
- With a constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new.
- Pick up and play across Xbox 360 and Windows 8 platforms. This means you can resume your game anytime, anywhere.
- Variety of Game Modes – From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- World Series of Poker on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the WSOP.
- Delve into the single-player game and learn the ropes before jumping online to test your mettle with specialty games including eight head-to-head Pro Takedowns, and an All-in Pro Takedown Tournament.
A launch trailer is below.
World Series of Poker: Full House Pro is free-to-play and will launch in the spring.