Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk has been given a European and North American release date by KoeiTecmo.
The Gust developed title features the following story and gameplay nuggets:
- New story and cast of characters: Ayesha’s mission is to find her younger sister, Nio, who went missing after she left home to gather medicinal ingredients, and Ayesha will be supported and helped by those already close to her, as well as new friends she’ll meet along the way. This new setting will embrace all the Japanese RPG fans who are looking for a new kind of alchemy RPG!
- Keep a diary to delve deeper into the story: The new Diary System allows the player to keep a log of Ayesha’s activities. Keeping up with the diary, Ayesha will be able to gain more recipes, bonus stats, and items. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk does not have any time restriction on each mission; instead, every mission will be connected and will help determine your success in finding Ayesha’s younger sister.
- Turn-based battle system: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk features a turn-based battle system that emphasizes the importance of character positioning and distance from the enemies. Support and Assist attacks among your party will play a big role in each battle. Place your party members wisely and strategize your way to victory!
- Back Attacks and unique character skills: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk has an updated battle system that allows players to move behind the enemy; attack them from the rear to score critical hits! Get familiar with the special skills and abilities of each character to maximize your battle experience!
- Alchemy gets even more exciting by focusing on the process: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk features an updated synthesis system where Ayesha will learn special alchemy skills that she can use to fine-tune the details of the items that she synthesizes for more desirable results!
- Both English and Japanese voices.
You can pick it up on March 5 in the US and March 8 in Europe for PS3.