PlayStation Mobile, Sony’s publication suite for Vita and certified Android devices, launched today with an initial line-up of 21 games.
The service is now live in Canada and the US and should roll out to Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and the UK today. Visit this link to get started.
Asus, Fujitsu and Sharp have all recently announced their intent to hook up with PlayStation Mobile, but at present only the Vita, Xperia smartphone range (Acro, Acro HD, Ion, S and Arc), Sony tablets (S and P) and limited HTC smartphones (One S, X and V) are supported.
If you own multiple compatible devices, you’ll be able to install purchased games on up to three of them under the same SEN (PSN) ID.
Here’s a list of the games available on the US side, courtesy of PSNStores:
- Aqua Kitty – Milk Mine Defender (Tikipod Limited) – $3.49
- Beats Slider (Futurlab Ltd.) – $0.79
- Beats Trelis (Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.) – $0.79
- Everybody’s Arcade (Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.) – $0/Freemium (In App Purchases)
- Flick Hockey (Spinning Head Software Ltd.) – $2.99
- Frederic – Ressurection of Music (Forever Entertainment S.A.) – $3.99
- Fuel Tiracas (Futurlab Ltd.) – $0.49
- Hungry Giraffe (Laughing Jackal Ltd.) – $2.99
- incurvio (Sync Inc.) – $7.49
- Loot The Land (Playerthree Ltd.) – $3.99
- Magic Arrows (Hamster Corporation) – $4.99
- Numblast (Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.) – $2.99
- Nyoqix (Zener Works) – $5.49
- Rebel (PomPom Software Ltd.)- $1.99
- Samurai Beatdown (Beatnik Games) – $0.99
- Super Crate Box (Vlambeer) – $3.49
- Tractor Trails (Origin8 Technologies Ltd.) – $3.29
- Twist Pilot (Crash Lab) – $3.49
- Underlined (Albino Pixel Ltd.) – $2.79
- Wipe! (Sync Inc.) – $1.49
- Word Blocked (Quirkat) – $1.99