THQ has detailed the extra goodies packed into the Wii U version of Darksiders 2.
The Wii U version includes a number of DLC items and extras, as detailed below:
- Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
The Wii U version also allows players to access Death’s inventory and ability tree using the Game Pad screen, and Darksiders 2 can be play on screen or off.
The Wii U version of Darksiders 2 will be playable at EB Expo in Sydney next weekend, and launches alongside the new console in November. It’s available now on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.