A 10-page feature in this week’s Famitsu chats with Japanese creators regarding the future games in development, such as possible sequels to Dragon’s Dogma and Dynasty Warriors titles.
According to excerpts pulled by Andriasang:
- Yosuke Hayashi said there was a “variety of movements being made with the Ninja Gaiden series,” and Team Ninja is working on making the skin in the Dead or Alive 5 girls appear “soft.”
- Tecmo Koei’s Kenichi Ogasawara said he would like to create another Musou pillar for Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors along with an open world Warriors title.
- Square’s Naoki Yoshida wants to put Final Fantasy VII’s Golden Saucer in Final Fantasy XIV if possible; and Sony’s Keiichiro Toyama wants to create a sequel to Gravity Rush/Daze as well as create a hack and slash game.
- Capcom’s Hideaki Itsuno wants to create a sequel to Dragon’s Dogma, because the world is just two-thirds of what he had in mind, and there is still plenty he would have liked to have included in the game.
- Toshihiro Nagoshi said the Yakuza developers are interested in creating online games, but something more than just Yakuza Online, said the SEGA man.
We’d like to see a sequel to Dragon’s Dogma as well, once we’ve found the time to play the first one.