Rising Star Games has announced the North American availability of Cerasus Media’s Cradle of Rome 2 for the 3DS and DS.
The game tasks players will a race against time to swap titles in a match three game, and as the player progresses, they will need to earn enough gold and materials to return Rome to its former splendor. Upon doing so, they will be donned Caesar. Just beware the Ides of March, we reckon.
Here’s some of the game’s features:
- 100 all-new levels
- Mini-games during construction of every new building
- Unlockable tools to aid progress
- Rebuilding memorable structures in Roman history
- Timeline spanning seven historical epochs
- Redrawn widescreen hi-res artwork (3DS only)
- Fully interactive 3D game board (3DS only)