The exhibitor list for TGS 2012 has been confirmed. Get everything below. Assuming you can see passed the veil of tears.
Of the 171 confirmed exhibitors, 68 are from outside of Japan, compared to last year’s 63 international exhibitors.
- ARC SYSTEM WORKS Co., Ltd.
- ASCII MEDIA WORKS INC.
- AVATRIP (Russia)
- Bushiroad Inc.
- Capcom Co.,Ltd.
- China Pavilion (China)
- D3 PUBLISHER INC.
- ENTERBRAIN, INC.
- gloops, Inc.
- G-mode Co., Ltd.
- GREE, Inc.
- HAPPINET CORPORATION
- KOZIN-MON／KGS／SOGOGAKUEN HUMANACADEMY
- LEVEL-5 Inc.
- MEDAROT INC
- MORI GAMES CO., LTD.
- MUNAZO INC.
- NADESHIKO STYLER
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
- PROTOTYPE CO., LTD.
- Scanavo Manufacturing Hong Kong Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- SECT INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- SEGA CORPORATION
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 (Singapore)
- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
- SteelSeries (Denmark)
- Taiwan Game Pavilion (Taiwan)
- TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD.
- VUZIX Corporation (USA)
- Wizards of the Coast LLC (USA)
- Zhejiang Pavilion (China)
The event will much larger than in previous years, reports Andriasang, where as before exhibitors occupied 1,250 units of space this year it will have 1,592 units of the hall filled.
General admission tickets go on sale July 11 for ¥1,000, as will TGS 2012 Supporters Club tickets for ¥3,000. General business admission for both business days is ¥5,000.
Sub events will include the various keynotes, the Asia Game Business Summit, the Cyber Games Asia e-Sports tournament, “a cosplay event, a TGS tour for international and domestic visitors, and official goods sales.”
Further details on the various sub events will be announced in July.