Square has announced Leonard Nimoy, Haley Joel Osment, and Hayden Panettiere and others will reprise their roles in the Kingdom Hearts series by lending their chops to Kingdom Hearts 3D. Full list is below.
- Leonard Nimoy -Reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment – Returns to play Sora.
- David Gallagher – Reprises his role as Riku, Sora’s best friend.
- Hayden Panettiere – Returns to voice Xion, 14th member of Organization XIII which stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney – Reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
Game’s out at the end of July for 3DS.