Capcom has announced a patch will be released next month for Street Fighter x Tekken which will, among other things, remove infinite combos. Patch notes are below.
Changes are also being made to Juri and Rufus, and selected character moves have been tweeked as well.
- Kazuya Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
- Zangief Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character Change glitch Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed.
Juri Senpusha’s frames on block have been changed to below:
- L ver. stand block -5F
- M ver. stand block -10F
- M ver. crouch block -10F
Rufus Falcon Kick (dive kick) properties have been changed:
- Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
- Frames on block have been modified to -4F
There isn’t an exact date for the release, but the firm said it will occur sometime in mid-May on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Patch notes for the latest update can be found here.