Funcom and EA Partners have announced pre-orders are now available for The Secret World and those who pre-order will be guaranteed access to all Beta Weekends beginning May 11.
Testing will run most weekends up until the game’s launch on June 19, and those who pre-order will receive the following:
- The ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent beta event.
- Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch.
- An exclusive in-game item providing an experience boost to progression.
- An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design.
- A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat.
- A head start on character naming before the game launches.
With each beta event, more locations and missions will be added and if you don’t wish to pre-order, beat keys will be handed out through limited giveaways.
Currently, over 750,000 are now registered for the ongoing beta testing.
Various pre-order packs are available through the link, with the full game running you $59.99 which includes an extra character slot, and lifetime discounts. There’s also a pack availabel for $199.99 which includes a lifetime subscription and other incentives. Hit up the link for more information and check out the trailer below.