Tripwire Interactive has announced Killing Floor has sold more than 1 million copies on PC in the two and a half years since releasing on the market.
The firm also provided some other nice stats as well:
- Nearly 2 million Killing Floor DLC packs have been sold.
- 45 million hours of Killing Floor have been played to date.
- 440 Million Zeds have been dispatched in Achievements alone – including more than a quarter-million Christmas Santa.
- Zeds are being killed at the rate of over 20,000 an hour.
- Hundreds of custom maps have been created by the community.
In celebration, the firm has included Killing Floor as part of the Midweek Madness sale on Steam, so if you haven’t purchased it yet, now’s the time as it’s 85% off and will only run you $2.99.
The game is also available through Gamers’ Gate, Gamefly, Green Man Gaming, other digital outlets, and “stores across the world.”