There are only two things in my life I expect to happen on a daily basis: the coffee is already made when I get in from the morning farm chores, and that my dogs do their business outside.
Much to my chagrin, neither of those happened this morning, so to say I had two disappointing and rage inducing surprises waiting on me after coming in wet from the fog and smelling like a steer’s ass, is an understatement.
However, once I cleaned up not only myself but the carpet area where the mess occurred, and put the coffee on to brew, I felt slightly better. I just need to inform the testosterone laden house that these occurrences are never to happen again, unless they are keen on a massive bloodletting. It was not a good last couple of days anyway, but I’ll save that for a vanity card later in the week.
Anyway, once the IV drip full of coffee was hooked into my main artery, I posted the following news during my shift:
- EA Sports takes female NHL fans into consideration, thanks to teenage girl
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin Collector’s Edition is full of swag
- Angry Birds downloaded over 350 million times, 300 million minutes played a day
- PSA – God of War: Origins Collection hits PS3 today, gets launch trailer
- Tuesday Shorts: Grease, Beyond the Labyrinth, Kinect for the elderly, Dungeon Defenders
- Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition announced by Rockstar
- Report – EA offering refunds to Tiger Woods 12 PC owners
- Modders release fixes for Dead Island on Steam
- Analysts predict 3DS won’t hit Nintendo’s annual sales target this year
- Sony TGS Conference 2011: What to expect and when
- Zelda: Skyward Sword details, videos and Four Swords dated
- SWTOR companions to eventually receive same-sex romance options
- DICE responds to Battlefield 3 dev build asset leak
- Guild Wars 2 blog updated with Asura environments, short story
- PSA: LBP2 Move pack hits US PSN, Move peripheral 50% off at GameStop
- Tuesday Shorts II: Clone Wars, AGoT, Levine, SingStar ’80s, NCAA 12
Sometimes, it takes a 14-year-old girl to get the job done.
No, the price was wrong. I misread the post, and I have corrected the information. I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my misinformation may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
Lots of people playing it and buying it. Poor pigs.
Something to add to my “want” list.
Grease is the word, have you heard?
I asked Rockstar once again if this was ever going to grace PC. Granted, the question is a bit redundant by now, but I asked anyway. You never know, right?
Modders are a wonderful thing, and while a lot of these are pretty standard fair, a few fixes were issued by the folks along with some fun stuff.
Analytically talking analysts.
Sony’s press conference is tomorrow, and so the keynote. Brenna is heading to Japan as we speak.
More Zelda information than you can shake Tingle at.
Now, if only more MMOs would allow relationships other than adopted children or just anything at all pertaining to romance, that would be swell. *cough LOTRO cough*
DICE was not happy about this, and who could blame ’em?
It’s Asura week for Guild Wars 2. Look for a feature from us later in the week.
LBP2 Move pack is live, so is a sale on Move and its peripherals at GameStop.
Another round of shorts for you, this time with a whole shitload of song listings in SingStar: Back to the ’80s.
Today’s header image is Portishead’s luminous Beth Gibbons. See you tomorrow.