PAX Prime is going on this weekend and quite a bit of decent news has come out of it so far. Get caught up on it below.
I am going to try and get you wrapped up as fast as I can here, because it’s an anniversary of sorts for me, and I am being taken out to a swank Italian place tonight. I deserve it too. I have put up with this person for nine years running. Longer, if you count the fact we’ve been on and off since we were 13 and 14 years old, respectively. I won’t say how many years total that makes it, because I would be giving away how old I am. Let’s just say, I am old enough to where I don’t need a babysitter, just someone to bail me out of the drunk tank if need be.
Okay, I best hurry up with this wrap so I can get all gussied up and not make us late for our reservations, otherwise, I will get yelled at and it will ruin my rare good mood. By the way, he needs to be ordained a saint when he dies for putting up with me as well. I have to admit that.
- Valve releases six CS:GO screenshots from PAX – look
- Funcom releases beta recruitment video for The Secret World
- Skyrim developer discusses Xbox 360 graphics, scale
- Newell discusses whether Steam will ever allow used game trade-ins
- Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes video introduces you to Felicia
- Video for Jurassic Park: The Game stars velociraptors and a determined T-Rex
- id’s Willits on why “DLC’s important” for RAGE
- Watch an hour of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 live gameplay
- First look at PSN Pass voucher shows up online
- Minecraft update to include NPCs, more lethal spiders, silverfish
- Turbine releases new Isengard shots and developer diary
- Quick Quotes: Gearbox on deathmatchs in Borderlands 2
- Marketing survey suggests Disney’s assessing interest in Epic Mickey 2
- Saturday Shorts: Castle Crashers, Warlock, Bit.Trip Saga, Homefront, StarCraft 2
- Mass Effect 3 – Default Female Shepard is a redhead
- Crimson Alliance to cost $15 for full class access, $10 for one character
- SWTOR walkthrough video takes you through the Eternity Vault
- Weapons and armor won’t suffer degradation in Skryim
Here’s some screens to go along with the trailer released the day before.
I really hope they get the bleating beta page issues fixed soon.
The more I see of this game, the more I plan on going AWOL for a few days after it releases.
I am still, personally, trying to figure out how something like this would work. It makes my head hurt.
Check out how Felicia can take down enemies with her magic.
Damn dinosaurs. They all must die. Horribly.
Seems as though id knows what it’s doing here.
Got an hour to spare? Watch this video then.
Here’s a look at the PSN Pass voucher whether you like it or not. Ahem.
A few details on the next Minecraft update have been revealed.
I bought the expansion as a birthday present to myself. Now, I just need to work my ass off on my Loremaster to make sure she is ready for the expansion. Mirkwood bound, I reckon.
Deatmatches are being looked into, apparently.
Disney is fishing around to see if people are interested in an Epic Mickey 2. At least the survey says so.
Shorts! Lots of lovely shorts!
Hooray for redheads and Brenna’s Dad for being one of the fellas who voted for the hair color. It is the best, after all.
Pay $15 if you want all the classes to play around with; pay $10 if you only want one.
Check out the latest developer walkthrough for SWTOR.
Nice. Now I can continue to be a money hoarder in an Elder Scrolls game.
Have a lovely weekend, darlin’s.