Stick a fork in me, because I am finished for the day. Below the break you can find out what I was up to all day here at VG247 headquarters.
Lots and lots of media today. So much, you would think gamescom was still going strong. Still, a trailer or a few screenshots are better than nothing at all, and give you something to ogle while you are at work.
Pat, Adam, Johnny
Dark Souls prologue vid starts at the beginning
Check out the latest Dark Souls trailer for story, nightmare and myth. And dying.
HP TouchPad: It’s cheap, but is there a point for gamers?
Is the HP TouchPad the new Atari Lynx? Or is that doing Atari’s (at the time) impressive portable handheld console a massive disservice? Adam Hartley answers the question.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets new cinematic PAX trailer – watch
Square’s released a brand new trailer of Final Fantasy XIII-2 ahead of PAX attendees getting their hands on the game at the event this weekend in Seattle. There’s new cut-scenes not shown before, as well as footage of the Moogle in action for the first time.
- Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners’ Arsenal given release dates
- Serious Sam 3: BFE trailer shows different ways to dispatch of monsters
- Gameloft provides details, video for Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
- PSA: Brink pre-order goodies now DLC through Steam, XBL
- WRC 2 in-game footage trailer and screens released
- Dropkick Murphys to open Call of Duty XP event with performance
- Global Agenda’s largest expansion yet given fall release date, free for all players
- Pre-order Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns get an Alpaca
- Gearbox’s Martel on making Aliens: Colonial Marines a bit of a fright
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor will make use of Kinect and standard 360 controller
- Twisted Metal given February 14 US release date
- BloodRayne: Betrayal hitting XBLA on September 7
- PS Home director believes the future is the free-to-play market
- Watch Nolan North unbox the Uncharted 3 Collector’s Edition
- OnLive handing out its game system for free at PAX this weekend
- RIFT is 6 months old, celebrate by playing for free and getting it for $4.99
- Original Portal creator Kim Swift’s Quantum Conundrum revealed
- PSA: Beta sign-ups for The Secret World start tomorrow
- SOE releases EQII game update 61, a revamped free trial
- Crimson Alliance video introduces you to Direwolf the mage
- Thursday Shorts II: Borderlands 75% off, Beyond the Labyrinth, Wing Commander
- Closure trailer shows how to manipulate light in the puzzle-platformer
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Ultimate Bundle listed by GameStop
- Blacklight Retribution trailer shows a mech having a bad day
Bethesda has dated its DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.
Like The_Red said: “Wow, love this trailer! So bloody and so awesome (Bloody awesome?)”
Gameloft has released a trailer for its latest in the Modern Combat mobile franchise.
Brink goodies are now on Steam and XBLA.
Cars, racing, and tracks.
So, they’re like Green Day, with bagpipes, eh DSB? May have to give them a listen.
Global Agenda’s getting bigger this fall.
I want this damn Alpaca.
I still think it looks a bit scary and I really want to shoot some of those things.
Unlike the first Steel Battalion game, Heavy Armor isn’t all about the controller, apparently.
Looks like another St. Valentine’s Massacre of sorts is heading folks way.
Glad it is no long delayed into October on XBL aren’t you?
The title says it all really, and he makes a rather good argument at times.
I wonder, is this man available for birthday or anniversary parties?
No reason not to do it. It’s free.
Buy RIFT on the cheap or try it for free.
Kim Swift is back with Quantum Conundrum.
Remember, tomorrow, and choose Templar. I took the test sometime last year, and that is what the result was, which was not too surprising either.
Still haven’t tried EQII? Now is your chance.
Seriously, he looks just like Akiro.
Damn you Steam and your lovely sales.
We are really interested in trying this one out next year.
Here’s another collector’s edition to go along with the others you have displayed on your shelf, which you no doubt show off to women when they come over. Sorry, we’re laughing really hard at that last bit there. Women. Coming over to your place. Hahahaha.
I had a day like this mech did a while back. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. It kind of hurts.
Right. See you tomorrow.