Honestly? Not that much, but it’s quality over quantity, right?
If you’ve not read it already, check out Brenna’s wrap from earlier in the day, written shortly before she went off to see Tekken: Blood Vengeance. Somebody should ask her how that was.
Today’s Euro news:
- UMvC3 startled life as DLC
- Dev diary for XBLA title Skulls of the Shogun
- EA Q1 financial report features big numbers
- PC version of Driver: San Francisco requires constant internet connection
- Dead Island novel launching alongside game
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record trailer
- Final Fantasy concerts announced
- Japanese industry impressions of Wii U, Prof. Layton ports a possibility
- New Arma 3 shots – Planes, plains and automobiles
- Arkham City: Hugo Strange interviews the Joker
Before you get too bent out of shape about that, remember that it’s a budget release and go find out why it’s no longer DLC.
Featuring a charismatic chap who makes all of the betrayal and revenge sound rather light-hearted.
The VG247 contingent were fascinated by last night’s EA conference call, if their individual Twitter feeds were anything to go by. EA reported $999 million revenue for Q1 and you just know that somewhere, a bean counter is kicking themselves that they didn’t break the $1 billion barrier.
Well, that’s something to get your teeth into.
Frank West is moaning (like a zombie) that people only ever ask him about his pictures from Willamette (of zombies).
A real life orchestra plays music from the never-ending videogame series. Amaze.
Possibilities, whispers and speculation to pore over.
Four, to be precise.
Release the game, already!
That’s all from me today. Steph’s will have her round-up later, I’ll be back tomorrow before Johnny reclaims his rightful place on Friday. Behave yourselves.