Just because the headline is Nintendo-centric, doesn’t mean the entire post is riddled with nothing else. There’s plenty more below the break. Trust us.
- Nintendo has released its weekly updates. It’s sparse, but it at least has Xevious in 3D.
- Trion Worlds has said Gold Farming is bad. Yes it is. It also said the practice hurts our games more than we know.
- Speaking of Trion, check out Thontic, RIFT’s God of the Sea.
- The Zelda Symphony concert series is set to kick off in L.A. soon. It will then travel.
- Unit had accrued $12 million in funding for its Asian expansion.
- A video for Imageepoch’s Black Rock Shooter: The Game had turned up.
- Doctor Who adventure games are returning in October.
- THQ is readying Leela, a new-age Yoga game from Deepak Chopra, for Wii and 360.
- More Pokemon “surprises” are heading to DS and 3DS. Poketastic!
- New Test Yourself DLC Packs are coming to PSN.
- Hello Games’ Sean Murray said it is challenging when working for oneself, and Team Bondi had it easy: Murray worked 60-hour weeks.
- In a related article, EA Partner’s business development director Roger Walkden believes self-publishing “is harder than it looks.”