Paradox Interactive has announced its line-up for gamescom 2011.
During gamescom 2011, Paradox Interactive will hold a press conference and plans to reveal details on Project Postman, as well as the announcement of a new MMO RTS and updates on Salem, Hearts of Iron: The Card Game, and King Arthur II.
Here is the full line-up on a more list-friendly manner:
- King Arthur II (PC, Role-playing Wargame)
- Crusader Kings II (PC, Strategy, RPG)
- Naval War Arctic Circle (PC, Strategy)
- Salem (PC, MMO, Role-Playing)
- Magna Mundi (PC, Grand Strategy, Real Time Strategy, Historical)
gamescom takes place from August 17-21 in Cologne, Germany.