Big stuff. Little stuff. All the important stuff to get you through this morning.
- The first Modern Warfare 3 trailer will apparently air during the NBA play-offs next week.
- Atari confirmed last night that it’s to sell MMO developer Cryptic Studios after buying it in 2008. No buyer’s been found as yet.
- The Crysis 2 Retaliation DLC pack has been released, adding four new maps to Crytek’s latest shooter for 800 Microsoft Points. A PS3 version is coming “soon”.
- EA’s asking for gamer-input into the next Command & Conquer game. Newly-formed Victory Games is currently working on the title.
- Nearly a year after its console release, BioShock 2 DLC side-story Minerva’s Den will hit PC on May 31. It’ll cost 800 Microsoft Points and require use of Games for Windows Live.
- Take-Two’s stock rose 7.75 percent to £17.10 yesterday thanks to LA Noire’s release this week. The game’s beaten 90 percent averages on both formats on Metacritic.
- The Witcher 2 released yesterday. Reviews are thin on the ground, but you can get all the scores here.
Mental. Less than three weeks to E3. Try not to have a heart attack.