Friday. You made it. Make sure you know what’s going on this morning. Do it now.
- Xbox 360 was the biggest-selling hardware in the US last month with 297,000 units moved. Mortal Kombat was the biggest retail game, selling 900,000 copies. Full report here.
- Microsoft’s Kinect portfolio will triple by the end of this year, and the company is to “go big” on core titles for the motion sensor at E3.
- Ubi’s delayed Ghost Recon: Future Soldier into the first quarter of calendar 2012.
- Ubi boss Yves Guillemot reckons it’s going to be easy to port 360 and PS3 games to Nintendo’s Project Café.
- We saw Dark Souls in Dubai this week. It’s amazing.
- The first gameplay video of 38 Studios’ Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is out now.
- Starhawk’s a real thing. We saw it this week. Check out screens and details here.
That’s it. Don’t get drunk this weekend. Do some gardening and be happy.