Lots of stuff going on this morning. Don’t be left in the dark, like some kind of blind, dying, crippled rat.
- The Diablo III beta is scheduled to release publicly in 2011’s calendar Q3.
- The next Call of Duty game will be announced in “weeks”. Apparently it’s codenamed Project Collossus and will release on November 8.
- Crysis 2’s first DLC will be the Retaliation pack, which will include four maps. It’s out on May 17.
- Redemy’s confirmed it’s working on a new Alan Wake project, but that it isn’t a sequel.
- Activision saw a 76 percent profit increase in the first quarter.
- A new Bond game’s releasing this year. This is most likely being developed by Raven.
- The next 360 dash upgrade will release at the end of May, as apparently includes Paypal integration.
- PSN’s still down. Capcom reckons the outage has cost it “hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in revenue”.
- Tekken 6 sold 1.15 million units in the US in Namco’s FY11, while Enslaved sales topped 700,000 globally.
Tuesday. Win it.