It’s Monday. The sun’s shining. You’re stuck inside staring at a computer. Don’t kill yourself: get up to speed with all the headlines in both audio and text form.
- Dragon’s Dogma lasts 30 hours if you ignore all the side quests. We’ve got a full look at Capcom’s big ticket RPG up here.
- The 12-minute Battlefield 3 trailer’s been released. Get to it, soldier.
- PSP is still beating 3DS in Japan. EDF’s leading software.
- Dino Crisis 2’s been rated for the ESRB for PS3 and PSP. There’s no date.
- Metro 2033’s sequel may be titled Metro 2033: Last Light, if domain registrations are anything to go by.
There. Now close the curtains and pretend you feel fulfilled. It’s Tuesday tomorrow.