Get the advantage you need this morning. No joke.
- PS3’s “active install base” now exceeds 360’s on a global level, according to a data firm.
- Epic expects to be “fully vindicated in court” over claims it defrauded Silicon Knights.
- SOE’s canned spy MMO The Agency, shut three studios and culled 205 staff.
- PSP beat 3DS in the Japanese hardware charts last week, the first time the Nintendo handheld has been beaten since it launched in Japan four weeks ago.
- David Cage has claimed Quantic Dream’s new tech is ahead of LA Noire’s. Never saw that coming.
There. Go buy a whoopie cushion and shit in a cup, or something. Happy weekend.