Good morning. Consume this article and be better informed.
- Sony Ericsson has told VG247 that a “freight issue” may impact the number of Xperia Play handsets reaching the UK in time for its launch tomorrow. Vodafone’s cancelled its day one activity.
- EA Easy boss Ben Cousins is leaving EA. He said recently that $60 games are “exploitative”. It’s not known if the comments had anything to do with his departure.
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a third-person shooter, one of the game’s developers has told Famitsu.
- Hudson’s shutting its Twitter account tomorrow, as Konami completes an acquisition of the Bomberman firm. All the best.
- Fable III’s PC specs have been confirmed.
- Ubi’s been granted an injunction to stop Patrice Désilets bleeding talent to THQ Montreal.
Now you know. It’s fucking Thursday. You’re almost there.