While we’re unsure whether this rumor is true or if some details regarding the long rumored Starhawk in development by Lightbox Interactive for PS3 got mixed up a bit, it definitely has our interest piqued.
Still, take this for what it is at the moment, a rumor.
Here is what the site gleaned from the event:
- The Game will feature a story mode.
- It will support Co-op.
- Initially the game will support 32 players on the network.
- Multiplayer will feature 25 maps.
- The game will feature a military vehicles such as tanks, motorcycles, air-crafts and other vehicles.
- You can build bunkers but they are subject to destruction by enemies.
- Improvements for the combat system and camera angles.
- The Graphics [are] better than the previous Warhawk.
Not much there, especially pertaining to StarHawk since nothing pertaining to space was mentioned, so it’s liley two different games.
As usual, we’ll send a mail to SCEA reagrding this, but we don’t expect them to give up the surprise early if it is indeed in the cards.