This is everything you need to know this morning. Other things don’t matter. Remember that.
Listen to this:
- 3DS releases on Friday in Europe and on Sunday in the US. Get details of openings, prices and games here.
- The Witcher 2 has not been dumbed-down or consolised, CDPR’s assured fans. There’s plenty of detail from an online fan Q&A here.
- Dead Island won’t ship with it’s planned logo in the US, meaning the game’s original header, which features a hanged figure, will only be released in Europe.
- Xperia Play games will cost between £1-£10. The PlayStation phone releases in Europe at the end of the month.
- Lionhead’s released video of Milo’s environments. You have to see it.
- 2K’s decried the leak of a ditched “sexy” Top Spin 4 ad featuring Serena Williams wearing not-a-lot. Watch it here.
- Batman: Arkham City’s pre-orders have been partially detailed for the US.
You’ve already won this morning. Go punch your boss in the face to seal the deal.