It’s Monday, in case you’d forgotten. Here’s everything you need to know this morning.
- The Japanese earthquake has disrupted online game services and release dates in the country. Western devs have started to pledge charity donations.
- Jaffe reckons journalists and gamers should call out pretentious developers. He also said the word “shit”.
- Prey 2 is apparently on the cover of a French mag next month. It was first announced in 2008.
- Kinect bundles outsold Move bundles by 500 percent in the US last month. That’s according to analyst Michael Pachter.
- Mortal Kombat really won’t be released in Australia, despite an appeal from Warner.
Here’s the audio. Now it’s one to you, zero to the day.