As if one Thursday shorts post wasn’t enough for you, we now offer you the sequel. Read on about Left Behind games and Sony offering customer service through Twitter.
- Left Behind Games announced today that it will release four sequels and five new titles across a variety of platforms during 2011. Prepare for the Rapture.
- Chris Delay, co-founder of Introversion (Darwinia, Defcon) has posted a dev blog on a hobby project inspired by Minecraft.
- Sega has released a Yakuza 4 video showing off some of the locations and activities you’ll find in Kamurocho.
- Microsoft has won awards for its customer service program via Twitter, and now Sony is following in its footsteps.
- Net week, Rock Band 3 is getting tracks from OK Go, The Police, and War. Spill the wine, take that pearl, etc.
- Sterne Agee analyst Arvind Bhatia reckons Activision could net $200 per user should it monetize the Call of Duty franchise.
- Austin, Texas will be home to the Game Investment Conference on April 13. It will bring developers and investors together to discuss new IP.
- Proof that folks get crazier the further you head north, Minnesota’s former governor, Tim Pawlenty, believes a CoD-like distance learning program could cut overhead at colleges, saving students money.