Sony has posted an update for what European PS Plus members can expect between now and March, as well as a glimpse of what’s to come into April. The site has also confirmed PS Plus members will get Double Fine’s latest next week.
As usual, the content is subject to change, and more goodies are to be added as the next couple of months progress.
Double Fine’s Stacking, which is missing on the EU PS Blog’s list, will be available as free content for Plus members on February 9, SCEE’s James Thorpe said.
Here’s the highlights, with the full thing available on the EU PS Blog:
February 2 and March 2
- PSN: Magician Lord – 2nd free SNK title; Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West; Shatter
- minis: Karimogi – New title & 2 weeks early for Plus; BreakQuest; I Must Run
- Full Game Trial: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2; Assassins Creed (Feb 9)
- Demo: Killzone 3 single player demo – Brand new and exclusively early to you guys for 1 week from Feb 9.
- Exclusive Discounts: Crash Bandicoot; Kung Fu Live; Flight Control HD; Flow (PSP);Worms: Battle Islands (PSP); Metal Slug (PSP), more
March 2 April 6
- PSN: Sonic The Hedgehog; Astro Tripper
- Exclusive Discounts:Fat Princess PS3 and PSP versions will be 50 percent off
- Beta Trial: SOCOM Special Forces Beta – Details and dates to be confirmed