Here’s everything you need to know right now in both text and audio form.
- Sony’s Q3 results have put PS3 on 47.9 million units: 360 stands at 50 million. Software sales for both PS3 and PSP were both well up for the quarter.
- Saints Row 3 will release this “fall”. Guilliemero Del Toro’s Insane won’t hit until calendar 2013.
- Dark Souls is going to be “more difficult” than Demon’s Souls. First shots and video are out now. It’s for PS3 and 360 this year.
- The Crysis 2 tech specs doing the rounds yesterday were bogus.
- The Killzone 3 multiplayer beta’s been pushed back a day in the US. It starts this morning in Europe, and at a revised time of 6.00pm GMT today in America.
Listen to this. Now start your day happy and informed.[audio:http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/02/020311bulletin_mixdown.mp3|titles=020311bulletin_mixdown]