You may have been drunk all weekend instead of scouring the internet for videogames news. Here’s what happened.
- Sony’s said its in discussions about bringing already-released PSP UMD games to NGP. Kaz Hirai’s assured you’ll be able to redownload PSP stuff onto the format provided you’re within PSN download limits.
- Bethesda’s Todd Howard’s said that the Skyrim team look to iTunes for cues when creating the RPG’s menu systems.
- A Bulletstorm EULA caused a little storm over the weekend by falsely saying that the PC version requires an always-on netcon to play. Thankfully, it was all an error.
- Visceral’s Wright Bagwell reckons game designers need to stop looking to Hollywood for inspiration in terms of storytelling. He was speaking after the release of Dead Space 2 last week.
- VG247 relaunches tomorrow. It’s also our third birthday. We’re planning to go live with the new site at about 8.00am GMT, so be sure to check back to see a new design and loads of new features.
Here’s the audio. Now you’re all set.